Friday 13 November 2009

How Can I Tell You

How can I tell you that I love you... I love you
But I can't think of right words to say
and I long to tell you that I'm always thinking of you
I'm always thinking of you
but my words just blow away
just blow away

always ends up to one thing honey
and I can't think of right words to say

Wherever I'm girl, I'm always walking with you
I'm always walking with you
but I look and you're not there
whomever I'm with, I'm always always talking to you
I'm always talking to you
and I'm sad that you can't hear
sad that you can't hear

it always ends up to one thing honey
when I look and you're not there

I mean to know you
you to feel my arms around you, feel my arms around you
like sea around the shore
each night and day I pray
and hope that I might find you
and hope that I might find you
because hearts can do no more

it always ends up to one thing honey
still I'm kneeling on the floor

how can I tell you that I love you... I love you
but I can't think of what's right to say
I long to tell you that I'm always thinking of you
I'm alwyas thinking of you

it alwyas ends up to one thing honey
and I can't think of right words to say
I love you

No comments: